What Happens When You Move
Cities, Nature, Home, Office.
American Heart Association recommends 75 minutes weekly of vigorous sweat-breaking exercise, the alternative is 150 minutes of low-level exercise.
That’s 30 minutes per day, five days a week.
We suggest then adding 2 days of 30 minutes of movement for your mind + spirit!
Why Moving is Awesome!
WHY SPENDING TIME OUTSIDE IS AWESOME!
WHY MOVING YOUR MIND AND SPIRIT IS AWESOME!
Welcome to Happier + Healthier Living!
In a world that pushes competition and body image so much of the time when it comes to fitness and wellness, we say SCREW IT, just have fun and move.
What happened to moving your body, mind, and spirit for fun, enjoyment, self-love, and feeling your best self?
Movement of these 3 key elements opens the world to a better life and self love and healing on a daily basis. 30 minutes of movement a day can literally change your life.
Life is busy and maybe 30 minutes seems like a long time, but think about how many minutes you spend a day on social media? Does't seem like so much now does it?
- Better Health
- Improved Energy
- Increased Metabolism
- Better Fitness
- Heart Size Increase
- Stabilized Mental Health
- Improved Bone Health
Mental Health and Wellness Benefits
Regular time outside in your local park, beach, hill, mountain, forest improves your life! Our favorite way to move our mind, body, and spirits is outside actually. We are big on Nature!
- Walking in nature could improve your short-term memory
- Being outdoors has a demonstrated de-stressing effect
- Spending time outside reduces inflammation
- Enjoying the outdoors helps eliminate fatigue
- Outdoor experiences may help fight depression and anxiety
- Being outside may protect your vision
- Spending time outside lowers blood pressure
- It could improve your ability to focus
- You may perform better on creative tasks after being outside
- Outdoor sessions may even help prevent cancer
- Forests also might boost your immune system
- Lower overall risk of early death
Finding ways to shift your mindset, calm your mind, and connect with your heart and soul, lead to a happier way of living each day. Movement of your mind and spirit can actually be to be still in order to move and drive internal change. Just as our bodies need nourishment, so does our mind and spirit!
OVERALL Benefits of meditation and alternative healing practices (reiki, breathwork, etc.)
- Reduces Stress
- Controls Anxiety
- Promotes Emotional Health
- Enhances Self-Awareness
- Lengthens Attention Span
- May Reduce Age-Related Memory Loss
- Can Generate Kindness
- May Help Fight Addictions
- Improves Sleep
- Helps Control Pain
- Can Decrease Blood Pressure
- You Can Meditate Anywhere